KIXIONARY Search

Saturday, September 12, 2009

M.O.P. STEALS A BEAT? ( From all-hiphop.com article)

Photobucket
illseed:

I don’t know what to make of this one. Fizzy Womack aka Lil Fame is a pretty good producer, but now a guy out of Philly named Kil is accusing him of jacking him for his beat and is seems like Fizzy admits to it.

Here is what the dude said and Lil Fame’s response is after:

Back in September 2008, MOP, Joe Buddens, Termanology and Big Shugg came down to Sonar in B'more and me and my peeps go to the show. I pass out beat cd's to Term, Joe and during MOP's show I give it to Laze E Laze's son who's the hype man. Now, fast forward to September 2009 and I'm listening to MOP's Foundation album on my way home from work and when track #9 "Rude Bastard" comes on....it's MY FUCKING BEAT! Not the same sample, the SAME BEAT! Drum programming, sample, chops...the whole damn beat! Then my man Mills does the knowledge for me to see who got credit for the track on the album and it says "produced by Fizzy Womack"! So...I don't get a check, I don't get credit...I don't even get co production credit! And I'm not looking for no "feel sorry for me" or none of that hoopla...I'm just asking for cats to let ANYONE who ya'll know who loves hip hop to know who did the track so I can @ least get credit from my peers (hip hop fans and other producer's grinding out there)for the beat. I've been grinding @ this beat thing for YEARS and for my first placement for a major artist to be a jack move...it just ain't right...but it is what it is...like I said do me this justice and @ least let the hip hop heads ya'll know that the bol Kil from Philly gave MOP THAT heat...not no fucking Fizzy Womack...

Kil version:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/65377958304f90dc/

Beat Biting MOP version:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6537786103b91adb/

Fizzy Womack said…

s**thappens bro. Tag your beat next time, i just happened to have that record, and did the s**tup myself! Your version was way too LQ for us to even use it and trust me n***a, your drums are not rare. i got drums out the woodwork, but thank you for finding the right tuned snare for this sample. It’s not your beat anymore n***a, i re-created (as you did as well) with the same record, so LiL FaMe is the one claim!!! Don’t take it there either, we known to mash out. You know you love that song n***a. Stop crying and figure out your next move. PREEM is NOT riding with blog. Get off his balls.

Brownsvillain.

KIXIONARY:

For me M.O.P. just lost for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out Kixionary World.