KIXIONARY Search

Friday, November 20, 2009

Eminem – Relapse: Refill (Tracklist)



“I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned” Eminem says. “Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year”. Eminem has been busy in the studio creating even more new material since Relapse was released. “I got back in with Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on Relapse 2, but I still want the other stuff to be heard.”

It's 7 tracks on the refill:

01. People Make Me
02. Taking My Ball
03. Insult To Injury
04. Outlet
05. Carrington Pool
06. Forever featuring Drake, Kanye West & Lil Wayne
07. Stainless Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out Kixionary World.