KIXIONARY Search

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My top 5 kix are...

These are my top 5 favorite kix of all time: Starting off with my jordan 1's. I love the 1's because they are the originators and they are just simple and clean. no matter the color way you can always tell a Jordan one. Jordan changed the game when these came in and made nike the sneaker of choice from that point on.



At #2 for me is my Michael Lau BMX Blazers. This was a very hard shoe for me to find and i'm currently hunting for the white/red colorway. The quality of this shoe is amazing and the look is just so next level and i love blazers. These stand out in any crowd and it was a very good concept shoe.



Coming in at #3 is my 2nd favorite jordan, the 3's. The 3's are storming back in full force this year and the color ways coming towards the end of the year will be in my collection for sure. These are not only iconic but again they are not only clean but they are very comfortable and so 80's.



At #4 are my "Jay-z's" aka Nike sb blazer "Trick Stars". I first saw these on Jay-z and went on the hunt because they were just too fly. Covered in stars with your choice of black or gold laces you can bet that in a crowd you will shine on any body in the room. These kix have rock star written all over them.



Last but not least are my collection of spizikes. I personally own 6 pairs and i'm hunting a pair of Grapes. Jordan brand has been trying to create a hybrid to compete with these for years but they continue to fall short. The spizikes got mars and mike vintage 80's love written all over them. They are a collaboration of the best Jordans to me on one shoe.



So there you have it, my top 5 dead or Alive bury me in my casket in any of these when i die. I'm curious to know your top 5 kix so email me at kixbusiness@gmail.com with your top 5 list or you can leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out Kixionary World.